It has been more than 100 years since the famous founder of the Steiff factory; Margarethe Steiff has died. They, like we are used to have a number one priority for quality. But now they take a step further; they are going for an honest, child friendly, environmentally friendly and safe product which is completely produced in Germany. These quality demands are higher than any other quality labels. They easily achieved the following quality labels: TüV ISO 9001, Textile Trust Seal, LGA certificate, Speil gut award and CE. They are the best in these tests. They got a 10 for pure product, for your child only the best will do.
- Steiff avoids using harmful materials in their products. These demands are voluntarily stricter than the lawful norms.
- Steiff avoids materials that can cause allergic reactions.
- Steiff doesn’t use harmful paints when coloring the materials on their products.
- Steiff only uses renowned materials from companies in Europe and Germany. So of which they know the origin.
- Steiff uses lint-free surface material for the highest quality for bears and stuffed animals.
- Steiff only uses safe materials for its stuffed animals and bears.
- Steiff pays greater attention to the finish of the threads and seams and details than the international norms require.
- Steiff produces it’s teddy bears on the basis of durability. “They are made for generations”
- Steiff stands for the highest possible hygiene for its products , during and after production.
- Steiff uses independent laboratories and institutions to check the Steiff hygiene regulations.
© Hesemans Breda 2012